For the temporary tattoos
- Make sure de skin is clean, dry, and free of makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice.
- Peel-off the protective plastic sheet and apply (design facing down) directly to the skin..
- With a damp cloth, apply and maintain pressure on the tattoo for about 30 to seconds.
- Peel back the paper, wait for the tattoo to dry.
- Take a nice selfie and tag us in or repeat step 2 to 5 before 6.
How do you take it off?
Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil, wait around 20 secondes and rub-off with a cotton ball or hand towel.
If your tattoo is freshly applied, you may use scotch tape. Apply the strip of tape directly on the tattoo, and peel it back. It's like magic!